CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



29 April 2008

Visitors!

I have my Dad and Celia visiting this week, hence the quietness, but we (Celia and I) have been dabbling with a few cards. I have a lovely set of new See D's Dot to Dot Alphabet that she kindly bought me and the Bee themed set so we've been playing with those and I have been showing her how to heat emboss etc. I have made a couple of cards which I shall pop on later in the week when I get a chance. Celia also bought me a selection of card making items which will come in hugely handy and which the kids have been eyeing up!!
Got a hugely busy day tomorrow so off to bed now!!
Oh and BTW it was Steve and My wedding anniversary today and once again we are spending it apart because of 1ACC!! This is a mobile radar unit in the RAF, who Steve doesn't even work with anymore :/ Anyway, he is in Lincolnshire tonight instead of being here in Gibraltar with me.
Its been 13 years this year! Love you Steve and am missing you today especially, tho I miss you everyday x

4 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

tracie said...

Just popped over to say hi - Happy Anniversary for yesterday :-)x

Diana said...

just checking in to see what you're up to...sorry you were apart for your anniversary, but a belated "Happy Anniversary" to both of you!

Sue Shaw said...

Happy anniversary! So hubby has come to see us in the 'rural world of Lincolnshire' - hope he's back with you soon.
Sue.x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin