CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



13 April 2008

My fav so far

This card is my favourite so far I think, although that changes everytime I make a new one!

All items can be found on the DoCrafts site or adapt using what you have:
Colossal Raspberry Champagne creative tones paper, gum bound 8 X 8 Code PMA318
Whispers Stamp pad in Grand Cranberry code 28119
50 A6 white cards Code CTO 100
Ribbon Collection 5m Baby Code PMA7514
Stick It double sided tape Code ST1 7100
Stick It 3D Foam squares ST1 4000
1/8" Eyelets red & pink 100pcs Code PMA 77033
Pack of birthday/celebrate peel offs Silver Code OLS 7007
X Cut Eyelet setter code XCU 800


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin