CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



24 April 2008

Colour Inspiration No6

Ok, managed to find 20 mins for a study break this evening to whip up a card. Its not great but it has the required colours! I decided to go slightly different from everyone else and do quilling.

Hope you like it. Sorry the pic is a little dark!!

15 comments:

Alison said...

Super card.

tethered2home said...

Cool! I've never tried Quilling (only seen Martha Stewart demo it), but it looks great here. TFS.

Supermum said...

Very pretty, I've never tried quilling either - very effective.
Sue. x

Becky said...

It's a brill card Sally, I haven't got the patience to do quilling but I love the effect! When I was studying last year I always crafted when I wanted a break too!
Becky xxx

CraftyC said...

Hi Sally, nice to see a fellow sister! I love the quilling, have tried it but not got the patience...
Clairexx

traciejane said...

beautiful card Sally, love the quilling - never tried it myself, yours it great. Have a great weekend :-)x

Marcie said...

Wow- I've not ever tried quilling- great job!

Deanna said...

Wow, great job on the challenge, love the quilling!

Ella Bella said...

very pretty card, i have always wanted to try quilling but dont have the patience. have a great day :)

Joy said...

A pretty card and the coloura work well, I tried quilling lots of years ago and was rubbish at it! xx

Sue said...

Pretty card. The quilling looks great and very effective. xx

Cathy said...

Wow - great quilling - this is a technique i would like to have a go at - but not sure I have the patience!!

louise said...

ohhh, this is so awesome! I love this card and your quilling looks fantastic.

My Paper World said...

What a gorgeous card! Your quilling looks fantastic!

orangedaisy said...

not tried one of these challenges before sally but it looks interesting
great card, i do admire quilling as i struggle with it
ev x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin