CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



13 April 2008

Cards! Copied and Pasted

Father in Law & Mother in Law!
Friday, Apr 11, 2008
This was one of my first attempts at cardmaking, not bad eh? Still possibly one of my favs so far, for my father in law. It was so simple, papermania backing and embellishments, some from Ebay and some hand made. He likes gardening and walks and the surname is Bees so all very appropriate!

Now this WAS my first attempt at making cards back in January (08)at the local Craft Club run by Gill here in Gib. What do you think for my very, very first attempt? Its a bit 'raw' and 'basic' compared to what I do now, as I am slowly learning. It was just made from bits and pieces they had there. Peel offs, embossed background (possibly by a Cuttlebug) and my favourite toys - brads!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin