CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



13 April 2008

My Inspirations (copied and pasted)

My current inspirations...
Friday, Apr 11, 2008
At the moment I get the ideas from the Web or my infrequent visits to the craft club (its on the same night as Brownies), but love the colours of the papermania backing papers, and brads, in fact anything papermania, I am just discovering ribbon brads and eyeletting which is making it all the more fun! I like to stamp, heat emboss and use ribbons ;o) its the girlie in me! Whats more my 4 daughters, well 3 of them, have quite gotten into it too! The little one would rather watch Roary the Racing Car, lol!
I love the Docrafts site and get their mag Creativity! I get my supplies from Debbie at Decorative Crafts in Irish Town, here in Gib, Ebay and Madaboutcards.com who do an occasional sale and a lovely VAT discount cos I am in Gib so making lots of use of them at the mo! Hmmm just had free minieggs....Yum!
I have also just discovered Starofmay on Youtube and her accompanying blog Kwernerdesign blog, what an inspiration! She also has links off her blog to other FAB cardmakers and designers.
I also shamelessly steal my ideas from Gill, Annette, Martine and Sue at the craft club! If I see something they are doing and like it, consider it nicked, haha, hey the new girl has to start somewhere!
One company that looks wonderful is K&CO so will be checking their stuff out on Ebay when the cash is available!
I will be leaving my studies for a while while DH is away in Afghanistan and am hoping to hand the Brownies and Rainbows over to capable hands. I want to try and have a relatively stress free time while he is away so I can craft at leisure! Its so therapeutic! And of course R needs her taxi driver for rehearsals!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin