CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



13 April 2008

Getting started! Again, doh!

Well, just getting set up in my new blog, hopefully I will keep this one going, unlike the last one!
Talking of which it can be found here I will keep this up when I have time but remove the blog element I think as I have transferred that here.
I have already posted a couple of piccies over there but will repeat them over here once I get set up properly.

I am really hoping I keep this up now I have more interesting things to talk about!!
I will copy and paste the last entry or 2 over here otherwise the flow wont be right, so here are the last/next couple of posts!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin