CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



15 April 2008

Photos

The last few photos shown here were made in the past few months and before I discovered how to photograph them better in natural light etc... So please take that into consideration! The pink best wishes and weave cards show how I am learning to use the natural light better and getting a better picture. Practise will make perfect and when I have a better camera I am sure they will be 100% better!
Anyway, off to bed now, its been great to see during the course of the evening the different countries people are from on the visitors widget, Hi all nice to meet you!! Leave (kind!!) comments, just to say hi :)
Can't wait to see your blogs so leave the address and I'll come on over!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin