CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



15 May 2008

Tired and achy..

Well we took the Rainbows and Brownies to the beach yesterday evening at Catalan Bay for a sandcastle competition, which was absolutely fab, we had a great time and several parents stayed and joined in the fun which is always great!
But...... I walked around on sand for over 3 hours and BOY!! my feet/ankles/knees/lower back are achy this morning! Must have been a right work out! Still it was worth it and they had a great time, no injuries, no arguments, great. Lovely, stress free-ish evening for us adults!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin