CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



15 May 2008

Colour Inspiration Challenge no 9 time!!


Challenge no9 time!! Kristina has come up with 5 colours this time using this picture and the colours above. If you fancy a go the deadline is 7pm US Mountain time so thats the early hours of the morning to many of us, so I have all day to try and find time to complete one.
To me, who doesn't have stampin up products this translates to red, orange, cream, olive green and turquoise!! Good luck if you get a chance to have a go.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin