CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



23 May 2008

Thank you!!

Just wanted to pop a thank you on for all the people who have verbally, on here, on Facebook and on email, voiced their support for me now being chair of the craft club - I didn't realise there would be so many who would be pleased it would be kept going! Its been great and I have been walking round with a smile on my face for a few days now!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
I shall have to make you a thank you card!
I spoke to yet another lady last night who would like to rejoin us, its brilliant!!
The future is bright!
No one can bring me down today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin