CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



05 August 2008

Its Christmas!!

Ok, well not quite! Here is the Christmas card I made this week at Craft Club!

Also here is a card my Rachel made for daddy - FAB stands for Fantastic And Brilliant she informs me!!

I hope that you all don't mind me also posting my daughters creations too, its just that I am so proud of them and what they achieve and create! Each one is a little masterpiece in mummy's eyes! Their Brownie values of trying their best, love and kindness, really shine thru sometimes! As their Brown Owl and mum, I try my best to teach them good values like this - but it never seems to extend as far as a tidy bedroom!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Your Xmas card is great but Rachaels card for her Daddy is brilliant! xx

Elizabeth said...

The Christmas card is very pretty!

ella bella said...

these cards are lovely sally love both the designs
there is something for you on my blog
have a lovely evening
Tracy x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin