CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



11 August 2008

A lovely surprise! An award!

I have received the 'I love your blog' award from Tracy, thanks bird! Much appreciated at the moment I tell you! Especially with the rubbish time I am having at the moment.
Its nice to be thought of and appreciated and I am glad I have made a friend like you!

The rules for this award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Put links of those blogs on yours

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

I will have a good think about this and get back later or tomorrow if thats OK? I am dealing with 'official' matters this evening and I want to get them right.

Once again, thank you Tracy for your kindness
xxx

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin