CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



21 July 2008

You Tube Videos

As you well know if you are a regular visitor, I LOVE the how you do things videos on You Tube especially Kristina Werner who has the StarofMay videos for cardmaking. But now!!! I have found Tammy who is Madscrappergirl and I am quietly working thru her 36 scrapbooking technique videos and I love it!! I have learned loads and am already using ideas in my work!
Anyway, thought I'd share.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks for the links to the videos some great colour combos.
I have a little something for you on my blog xx

Sue Shaw said...

Thanks for sharing Sally, I will make sure I have a look, there is some great stuff on You Tube!
Sue. x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin