CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



18 July 2008

Only me!

Hi all! Yes its been a while, but I have been very, very busy, have lots of pics to post! And gossip to catch up on!

I will catch up on the chatter later - there is lots of news - after Friday morning craft club or maybe over the weekend when I find 5 mins but for now here is a pic of my FIRST EVER scrapbook page!and a new baby card - congrats to Tomo and Gemma on the birth of baby Amber!

I have a few more to pop up here when I get the time! I am alone with the 4 kids now as hubby is now in Afghanistan so its chaos!! And we are starting summer hols today!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Love the scrapbook page - greatr layout. That baby looks a bit cheeky.
Hope you are OK.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Dawn said...

Those are both very cute! Love all the pink, probably because both of my girls love pink!!!
:) Dawn

ella bella said...

wow love the layout and the card is fabulous love it great work
have a lovely weekend
Tracy x

Sue Shaw said...

Hi Sally
Nice to see you back again, great LO and lovely card!.
Sue. x

Becky said...

So cute Sally! Well done on your first scrapbook page!
Love Becky xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin