CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



20 July 2008

Bits and Pieces

These are some goodies I received from ScrapbookInspirations magazine for subscribing, lots of K & Co Yumminesssssss!!! Mmmmmmmm!! I also got a load of Laura Ashley goodies for subscribing to PapercraftInspirations but have used half of them already so no pics, but you will see them scattered thru my up and coming creations!!
This is Elizabeth and Tash on one of the couple of times we had Tash overnight, once for Elizabeths birthday and another to help out so Gill and Mark could prepare for their marchout (on a school night too! They didn't stay up late or anything Gill, hehe!).
This is the card I made for Annette's leaving. Using those K & Co goodies and See D's!
Annette receiving one of several gifts from us. Cos she is wonderful and we love her!! Sob!
And finally this card is one of the cards I have made for my hubby in Afghanistan to pop in his care boxes of yummy snacks and stuff. I used the new crop-a-dile I bought for the Craft Club on this one (I have just had a MASSIVE £200 stock up!! We are so busy now!) purely to check it was working you understand ;o) hehe! Also the new male papers from Papermania 'For Him' range.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Sally love your cards especially Steves must put one in my Grandsons box I am going to send - any tips please of what to put in it Aarons' been out there just over a week he's in 3 paras and we are going to lose contact with him for the next ten days he's only 18 and my is finding it very hard - we all are xx

*Sally* said...

Hiya Joy
Will put a link in the blog for you x
Sally

Joy said...

Thanks Sally xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin