CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



25 June 2008

Woohoo!!!

For 2 reasons!!

1. I passed 2 more courses yesterday!! Yeh! Well done Gill too, we had one of those courses in common.

2. I passed counter 5000 counter hits just now! That is of course not including the couple of thousand that visited before I thought to put in a counter - doh!
I think some blog candy may be in order! After payday at the weekend though! Check back here!!

3 comments:

Moxie said...

Hi Sally...congratulations on both counts. I still have your last sketch to do and I promise I will...its on my list for today. Enjoy the warm weather. Kylie

ella bella said...

Hi Sally congratulations on passing your courses.
Tracy x

Joy said...

Hi Sally belated congratulations on your success in passing your courses xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin