CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



20 June 2008

Cards!! As promised.

OK, here are a few!

By me for youngest to give to Daddy


By eldest for Daddy.

By no'3 to give to Daddy.

Decoupage golf card, also by no'3 for Daddy.

Decoupage RAF card, made by eldest.

Decoupage golf card by no'2.
Also included here are a couple of handmade cards made for daughter no'3 for her birthday last week.

Made at Craft Club.

Made by eldest.

Made by no'2.

Made by Gill for her son to give to no'3 at her party last week.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Gosh you have been busy!! Great cards.
I love the cards your children have made - they are fab - love the drawing!
Hugs
CAthy xx

Samantha said...

Love- Love -Love the first one with the hanger and the shirt, Very cute! Sorry I didn't get to do the first challenge you issued I really wanted to- but time got away- but I still want to learn how to make one of those type of cards :)

Joy said...

Love your childrens cards xx

Becky said...

Brilliant cards Sally, the children's cards are fantastic! I hope their daddy loved them!
Love Becky xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin