CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



06 June 2008

Blog hopping again!

Been having a look about again, yes should be studying I know, but there are so many crafty sites to explore!!
Kwerner has updated her fab blog - check out her mini cards for her card club and also she has updated her YouTube channel, check out her Make a card Monday cards and there are loads of hints and tips.
The of course there is the wonderful resource Toplisted which has great stuff, I have found:
Debs Blog, she makes simple and beautiful cards!
Cardmakingfriends forum have a crafty chat!

There are a couple more I have been reading but I will list them later as I have to get the kids off to school!! And my eldest is coming home today from her Granada trip!! Yeh!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin