CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



02 October 2008

MIA

Sorry I have been missing in action these past couple of weeks, hell of a lot been going on, but most recently have had the wonderful Bryony, Naomi and baby Elizabeth visiting me for 10 days, so we have been having a great time! They go on Monday so will post all the Christmas cards I have been making then!
Hope all is well :)

Creatively Yours
Sally x

4 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

I was wondering where you had dissapeared to.
Looking forward to seeing your new cards soon.

Raúl said...

me gusta mucho tu blog lo visito a diario visita el mio y si t gustadeja un comentario de si t gusta o nos enlazamos los blogs

Sue Shaw said...

Sounds good, hope you are well?
Sue. x

nic_d said...

Sounds like you've had good reason to be MIA. Glad you are enjoying time with loved ones!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin