CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



21 March 2010

Thank you card

This is a card I made using one of the alcohol ink pics I was playing with the other day. The gold really shines out at this angle and makes it look like I used loads, its not that shiny in real life!
I glossy accented the Thank You and used a Papermania background paper. Obviously Tim Holtz inks and stamp 'Paris', with feathers and gem brads from my stash (brads Papermania I think).
This is a Thank You I made for Sarah, a fellow Guider, who really helped me and my 2 eldest girls out last week when I was in a pickle.
Thank you!


x Sally x

2 comments:

Sara said...

Very pretty! I really need to try those alcohol inks!

Ramona said...

Ohhhh! I LIKE! I have never used alcohol inks but I do love Tim Holtz "stuff"! Your card a awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin