CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



14 March 2010

Mothers Day!

Just look at what my 4 clever girls made me for Mothers Day! I am the luckiest mum in the world. Love you baby girls xxxx They also gave me some alcohol inks, accessories for them and glossy accents. I will show you the alcohol inks in the next post!

Thinking of my Mummy today too who passed from ovarian cancer in 1996 2 1/2 months after I became a mother for the first time, love you Mum x

x Sally x

2 comments:

Nicci said...

awwww aren't you a lucky mummy, they have made you some beautiful cards and presants, mayb they can take the boys in hand next year ...lol xxx

Sara said...

How wonderful, have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin