CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



03 December 2009

Move is over

Ok, we are now in Bedfordshire! Move took place last week so we are in the 'unpacking phase'!
The house is lovely, big and we are chuffed to bits with it. Its great to finally be able to see inside, my friends Eiry and Nicci took pictures for me so we knew what it looked like from outside and thru a window or 2. We have had to buy a new washing machine :( (but its fab!!) and a new living room suite which should be here before Christmas.
I have finally started my Christmas shopping! But have decided that no one is getting Chrismas cards off me this year as I simply don't have the time!
Good news is I am starting to unpack my craft stuff today, and cannot believe I have soooo much! *hangs head in shame* lol. I have also found Hobbycraft (darn how did I manage that!!! Haha!)

So hopefully back to crafty blogging soon once my latest OU assignment and house unpacking is done (or at least downstairs where people see !!), possibly in the New Year.

x Sally x

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Hi Sally - thanks for popping over the Daring Cardmakers blog. We're so glad you liked what you saw and it's so good of you to take the time and leave us such a wonderful comment.

Love Lynda xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin