CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



11 March 2009

I am online...

...kind of! I am laying on my sofa in my new home in london, having just moved again! That's 2 new houses in 2 weeks! I am online with my fab new G1 phone, all singing and dancing - just got to work how to use it!
I am now able to start unpacking - finally.  Its been an utter nightmare. So hopefully soon I can get back to crafting.
Looking forward to being able to check your blogs out soon once my house internet is on.
Take care all,
Sally x

4 comments:

Jacquel said...

Good to hear from you Sally! Hope your unpacking goes smoothly!! Hugs to you my friend!

Jaspere said...

Glad to hear that you arrived safely and are getting settled in.

Nicki said...

Good luck with your unpacking, hope you are settled in soon. Keep in touch, Nicki from SBS#27

Kelly said...

Hi Sallie - Good luck with unpacking and getting settled. Take care.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin