CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Some cards and owls shown here are still available for purchase, if you would like enquire if one is still available, please email me at the6bees@hotmail.co.uk! I accept paypal.


I now also make custom made cards and owls.
Soon to come are frogs, cats and bunnies!



01 February 2009

Digi Layout

Rachel and I worked on this one last evening while I was showing her how to use the digi scrapbook artist program from Serif. Its so cute, the lad is my very good mate Angelines son who happens to be my Rachels boyfriend, awwwwwww, bleessssss :D
The photo taken this week after the school fashion show in aid of all their new tee shirt designs. Rather excellent they all were too, all started from a pain white tee shirt.
And yes, my little Doctor Who obsessive did the Dalek!

x Sally x

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks like you're finding another "craft" to keep you busy until you're able to unpack your paper goodies after your move!

We love watching Dr. Who, too!

Joy said...

Fab photo and LO xx

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the colors and how the photo is framed.

Joanne Travis said...

Sally, I LOVE your page. The red reallyt makes this pop and draws the eye in to the pic. Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin