A local friend of mine asked me today about homemade/handmade wedding invitations, anyone have any ideas or know of any fab sites to visit? Any info appreciated!
28 October 2008
25 October 2008
OK, don't normally do info tagging but I loved Tinks from Liza, so I have to put 7 random facts about me, hmmmmm...
2. I don't do cockroaches, bleurrrrrr!
3. When I win the lottery I will open a nice big craft shop in Australia and have make and takes, crops etc and spend all day, everyday there! Porbably covered in glitter glue if the truth were known!
4. I am a US tv addict, Greys Anatomy, Battlestar Galactica, House, Heroes, Desperate Housewives, The Fringe, True Blood, Terminator TSCC, Pushing Daisies, Californication, Supernatural........
5. I am a fully warranted Girlguiding UK leader for the Brownies and Rainbows Sections. I am qualified to run and be in charge of both sections.
6. I don't and won't lie.
7. I am a Gold Blend (Tasters Choice) coffee, Pepsi Max and dark chocolate (specifically Lindts Coffee Intense) addict.
I pass this on to............ don't know, choices, choices! Pop back to find out as I don't have time to finish this off now, lol!
24 October 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELIA!!!!!
21 years young again, hope you have had a fantabulous day!
Here are a few more Christmas cards made recently!
These cards have used Peppermint Twist Die Cut Cardstock from K and Company, christmas pics from Pink Petticoat, ribbons, pearlescent card and Christmas reds cards, papers from Paper Adventures and Dovecraft Christmas Blues, eyelets (used with Big Bite), snowflake brads, snowflake punch, glitter glue, stickles, cuttlebug snowflake embossing on generic card, other card and foil cards from my stash.
I have also finished Annettes 40th Birthday card, and am very pleased with it! Of course I cannot post it yet cos its not her birthday for another month but its ready to go, lol.
20 October 2008
Hubby is home!! Yeh!! I cannot describe the relief I felt as he came through the arrivals gate here in Gibraltar. So, the kids and I have all been catching up with him these past few days!
My mate Gill has had her baby, a boy 10.5lb, Oliver James, found out last week, we celebrated that at Craft Club we had last week!
We are also up to the Sound of Music production, the girls are rehearsing nearly every day so its go go go!
Oh and we also have a wireless network set up in our house between the computer and laptops yeh!!! It has so reduced the homework fights!
Back soon to catch up more!
08 October 2008
02 October 2008
Sorry I have been missing in action these past couple of weeks, hell of a lot been going on, but most recently have had the wonderful Bryony, Naomi and baby Elizabeth visiting me for 10 days, so we have been having a great time! They go on Monday so will post all the Christmas cards I have been making then!
Hope all is well :)